A Bluetooth-enabled pedal lets you flip pages with your feet, keeping your hands free to play instruments.
- Minimalist Design: Minimalist design and practical features won the Red Dot Design Award 2019.
- Instant Interaction: Specifically designed for Boox devices, it interacts with BOOX devices via Bluetooth instantly.
- Skid-resistant Design: The Skid-resistant base prevents slipping and sliding during use.
- Compatibility: It is compatible with Android and Apple devices. Choose from 4 default key modes that cover most Android and Apple apps.
- Easy Pairing: ?You can pair it with your Mobile via Bluetooth easily.
It was a great honor and privilege for us to earn the Red Dot Award 2019, especially when the BOOX Blue was competing against so many awesome designs. The BOOX Blue is designed purposely for musicians and frees their hands when they are playing musical instruments. Instead of turning pages by hand, musicians can easily turn pages of music e-Scores by stepping on the pedal. Enjoy the hands-free convenience and stay focused on your music playing. You can update the BOOX Blue's firmware via BOOX Assistant.?
Red Dot Award
The Red Dot Design Award is an international product design and communication design prize awarded by the Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen in Essen, Germany. Since 1955, designers and producers can apply for the prizes with the winners being presented in an annual ceremony.